We also offer an effective and focused consultancy service. Our consultants have both practice and management experience in their fields and can offer their expertise to support your organisation. Our consultants can work with you in many different ways.
Our recent consultancy work includes:
- Development of a framework on Transitional Safeguarding.
- Development of e-learning course on the LGA and Adass Safeguarding Concerns Framework.
- A series of webinars and practice guidance on safeguarding concerns for the Local Government Association.
- Case Auditing for the London Borough of Havering.
- SARs and Thematic Reviews for 5 Safeguarding Adult Boards.
- Development of a Safeguarding Concerns Framework for the Southampton, Hampshire, Portsmouth and Isle of Wight Safeguarding Adult Boards.
- Development of supporting tools and guidance to support Multi-Agency Risk Management Approaches in cases that fall outside of the S42 enquiry duty.
- Safeguarding Mentoring 1:1 and group sessions.
- Facilitating learning events for 3 Safeguarding Adult Boards.
Please ask us about our consultancy fees.